Y sigue la cosa!

By: Mary Khon Hello Queeridos! The year 2021 started with a blast, didn’t it? Not the type of blast that makes jump of joy and makes us feel giggly, quite the opposite. In fact, I have seen enough m

Read The Full Article

2020: What a Year

2020: What a Year By: Al Ballesteros 2020 has been a very difficult year for must of us, and the community in general. We are still dealing with a pandemic, which has destroyed the US economy, caus

Read The Full Article

Is 2020 over?

Is 2020 over? Ya termino el 2020? By/Por: Jorge Diaz, MSW Clinical Social Worker jorgeadiaz2010@gmail.com Normally, I would be writing about new year’s resolutions and all the endless promises we m

Read The Full Article

Tiempos Mejores?

Tiempos Mejores? By:Mary Khon Copyright © 2020 Bienvenidos al año nuevo, queeridos! It’s January 2021, my lovelies. 2020 has finally ended and we hope that the year stays exactly where it needs to s

Read The Full Article

Gift Guide 2020

Beautiful Large Coffee Table Book – Henry Lawrence Faulkner THE GIFT OF COLOR Henry Lawrence Faulkner is a page-turning narrative of the life and art of the prolific Kentucky artist.   Born beneath

Read The Full Article

Dear HIV

Dear HIV By: Jorge Diaz, MSW jdiaz@bienestar.org Clinical Social Worker In countries all over the world, December 1st, is all about you and you have our undivided attention for all you have done.

Read The Full Article

ANNOYING HOBBIT

By Mary Khon Hola a todos queeridos! I cannot believe the last month of the year has arrived! And due to the election results, it has arrived with much gusto! So, how are you, queeridos? Having fu

Read The Full Article

Lo que será, será!

By Mary Khon Hello Queeridos! It’s November, my queeridos and you are reading this on election day, just a one or two days before the presidential elections or just a few days after. That fact is on

Read The Full Article

Adiós querida Miranda…

Pos Oscar Soto Marbán Han pasado varios días de su fallecimiento, y la ausencia de Miranda Carvajal es innegable, entrañable amiga de un sinnúmero de activistas y estilistas de Tijuana lloran la perd

Read The Full Article