TRANSPHOBIA KILLS…

By Jorge Diaz, MSW - Latinx Advocate What is a Trans person? What does it mean to be of Trans Experience? Questions that are so complex but should be easy to answer. Trans people are simply people

Read The Full Article

FALLING LEAVES

By Mary Khon Hello Queeridos! November is here and I’m very happy to still be able to breath and share my raucous life with you. I hope you are doing well. I am doing the best I can do and right no

Read The Full Article

MY MUSE

By: Mary Khon Mis Queeridos! This antiquated queen has been in such a devastation in the last three weeks that she almost forgot to write to you this month. That’s right, my trials and tribulation

Read The Full Article

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Por/By: Jorge Diaz, MSW Advocate/Communit Leader IG: jorgediaz2010 Feliz Halloween gays !!!!!!!! ¡Es hora de sacar los disfraces-saca los más gays que tengas o es tiempo de comprar uno nuevo! Desa

Read The Full Article

COLORS

By: Mary Khon Greetings and Salutations, Queeridos! This is your Antiquated Queen coming to you all the way from the foggy bay area. That’s right, queeridos, the fog that usually adorns the “City

Read The Full Article

LONELINESS IS KILLING US

By/Por: Francisco Dueñas Recently, I was surprised to learn that we are living through an epidemic. Not the COVID one, I knew that one. This disease is just as cunning, completely invisible and catch

Read The Full Article

EX-GAY

By: Mary Khon Hello Queeridos! If you are reading this, it means you survive the Armageddon--that being the re-opening of California and the fact that the weather has been crazy unpredictable. If y

Read The Full Article

40 YEARS OF AIDS

by: Al Ballesteros I remember when AIDS started in 1981, forty years ago. Many of us watched in fear for the next several years as the numbers increased and the news of this being a “fatal” illness

Read The Full Article