A MOTHER’S LOVE…

By: Jorge Diaz, MSW Clicical Social Worker Before gay pride month in June, we celebrate Mother’s day in May. What does one have anything to do with the other? For so many of us, a mother’s love is f

Read The Full Article

El Futuro

Hola Queeridos! We are now in the month of April! My Goddesses! We are four months—cuenten bien—four months into the year 2021 and things seem to be looking better, worse, and better again. I know o

Read The Full Article

Toxic Gay culture…

Cultura Gay toxica.... By/Por: Jorge Diaz, MSW Instagram: jorgeadiaz2010 Let’s have a pillow talk moment…. Often times I hear from other gay men or I see social media postings describing gay cultu

Read The Full Article

Notes from an Antiquated Queen

It’s now the year 2021 and I’ve been spending more time at home due to the pandemic. And since it is also winter time I tend to spend more time reflecting on my life, what I’ve done, what I wish I had

Read The Full Article

Y sigue la cosa!

By: Mary Khon Hello Queeridos! The year 2021 started with a blast, didn’t it? Not the type of blast that makes jump of joy and makes us feel giggly, quite the opposite. In fact, I have seen enough m

Read The Full Article

2020: What a Year

2020: What a Year By: Al Ballesteros 2020 has been a very difficult year for must of us, and the community in general. We are still dealing with a pandemic, which has destroyed the US economy, caus

Read The Full Article

Is 2020 over?

Is 2020 over? Ya termino el 2020? By/Por: Jorge Diaz, MSW Clinical Social Worker jorgeadiaz2010@gmail.com Normally, I would be writing about new year’s resolutions and all the endless promises we m

Read The Full Article

Tiempos Mejores?

Tiempos Mejores? By:Mary Khon Copyright © 2020 Bienvenidos al año nuevo, queeridos! It’s January 2021, my lovelies. 2020 has finally ended and we hope that the year stays exactly where it needs to s

Read The Full Article

Gift Guide 2020

Beautiful Large Coffee Table Book – Henry Lawrence Faulkner THE GIFT OF COLOR Henry Lawrence Faulkner is a page-turning narrative of the life and art of the prolific Kentucky artist.   Born beneath

Read The Full Article

ANNOYING HOBBIT

By Mary Khon Hola a todos queeridos! I cannot believe the last month of the year has arrived! And due to the election results, it has arrived with much gusto! So, how are you, queeridos? Having fu

Read The Full Article