10 YEARS OF JOSÉ AGUILAR

This month, Jose Aguilar marks his 10-year anniversary shooting models for the covers of Adelante. We hope you concur that his dedication to his craft has resulted in numerous covers that stand out as

Read The Full Article

BOYS LOVE DRAMAS

BY: By: Mary Khon Hello Queeridos! I hope all of you are doing well. I am doing okay. Not good, not great, just okay. And I am okay with that at the moment due to the fact that this is better than

Read The Full Article

A MOTHER’S LOVE…

By: Jorge Diaz, MSW Clicical Social Worker Before gay pride month in June, we celebrate Mother’s day in May. What does one have anything to do with the other? For so many of us, a mother’s love is f

Read The Full Article

El Futuro

Hola Queeridos! We are now in the month of April! My Goddesses! We are four months—cuenten bien—four months into the year 2021 and things seem to be looking better, worse, and better again. I know o

Read The Full Article

Toxic Gay culture…

Cultura Gay toxica.... By/Por: Jorge Diaz, MSW Instagram: jorgeadiaz2010 Let’s have a pillow talk moment…. Often times I hear from other gay men or I see social media postings describing gay cultu

Read The Full Article

Notes from an Antiquated Queen

It’s now the year 2021 and I’ve been spending more time at home due to the pandemic. And since it is also winter time I tend to spend more time reflecting on my life, what I’ve done, what I wish I had

Read The Full Article

Y sigue la cosa!

By: Mary Khon Hello Queeridos! The year 2021 started with a blast, didn’t it? Not the type of blast that makes jump of joy and makes us feel giggly, quite the opposite. In fact, I have seen enough m

Read The Full Article

2020: What a Year

2020: What a Year By: Al Ballesteros 2020 has been a very difficult year for must of us, and the community in general. We are still dealing with a pandemic, which has destroyed the US economy, caus

Read The Full Article