I DIGRESS

By: MaryKhon We’re already in November, queeridos. Soon, we will be stuffing our faces with lots of food during Thanksgiving weekend and then emptying our savings accounts because of the holiday se

Read The Full Article

OCTAVIO POZOS PÉREZ

It is with sadness that we inform our readers that Octavio Pozos Perez has passed away. Octavio left us suddenly on Saturday, September 17, 2022. He was 54 years old. He is survived by Geno Matel

Read The Full Article

CELEBRATE TO THE MAX

By: MaryKhon Hello Queeridos! We’re here! It’s September! We made it through the high months of summer and now we are getting ready for the fall, which, as you should know starts on September 22.

Read The Full Article

RESPECT FOR MARRIAGE ACT

By: Al Ballesteros Last month, the US House of Representatives passed a bill that would recognize same-sex marriages at the federal level, with a bipartisan coalition supporting a measure that addre

Read The Full Article

VERANO 2022

By: Jorge Diaz, MSW. Community Advocate/Leader IG: Jorgediaz2010 Estamos a mitad del verano de 2022…. ¿Preparaste ese cuerpesito de verano justo a tiempo para todas las celebraciones de PRIDE? Mi

Read The Full Article

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

By: MaryKhon Hello Queeridos! How was your summer? Did you have one of those “Summer loving had me a blast/Summer loving happened so fast type of summers?” Did you meet a boy? Did you meet

Read The Full Article

CALIENTE

By: MaryKhon Hello Queeridos! How did your PRIDE MONTH go? I celebrated by attending as many Pride Celebrations as I could mustered. And since I’m already an Antiquated Queen, the struggle was rea

Read The Full Article