EARTHTALK

From the Editors of E - The Environmental Magazine Dear EarthTalk: IS THERE ANY TRUTH TO CLAIMS THAT WE NEED NOT WORRY ABOUT PLASTIC POLLUTION BECAUSE NATURE WILL EVOLVE MICROOrgANISMS TO BREAK

Read The Full Article

PRIMAVERA

By: MaryKhon Hola Queeridos! I hope you are all doing well. Right now things move forward and backwards every other hour so I don’t know what’s up and what’s down. I don’t know who’s on top

Read The Full Article

POSITIVITY

By: MaryKhon Queeridos!!! We made it! We made it through the many holiday celebrations. And if you are Latinx, which I presume you are, you know that our holiday season doesn’t really end in Decem

Read The Full Article

SANANDO HERIDAS INVISIBLES

By: Francisco Dueñas Tenemos casi dos años viviendo (gracias a Dios que aún estamos vivos) con esta pandemia y aun así me sorprende como pueda seguir sintiendo nuevas emociones y vivencias. Tú crees

Read The Full Article

SELF-LOVE IS THE BEST LOVE…

By: Jorge Diaz, MSW Community Activist - IG jorgediaz2010 Yes, it’s that time of the year….. Valentine’s Day……. Now, now. If you don’t have a Valentine’s date or any romantic plans, don’t get all bi

Read The Full Article

SIN CITY CLASSIC 2022

By: Martin Alatorre The Sin City Classic is a multi-day LGBTQ+ sports festival hosted annually by The Greater Los Angeles Softball Association (GLASA) in Las Vegas during the four days prior to the

Read The Full Article

canciones de Año Nuevo

By: MaryKhon Feliz Año Nuevo, Queeridos! We made it! Here we are! Aquí estamos! Since 2019 until now we have been trying to survive a pandemic that, by the looks of it, won’t end any time soon. So b

Read The Full Article

TIEMPO PARA REFLEXIONAR…

Por/By: Jorge Diaz, MSW Feliz Año Nuevo! Es el tiempo para reflexionar sobre el año pasado y para planificar y exponer tus metas y sueños al universo. El comienzo de un nuevo año se define de manera

Read The Full Article

DING! DONG!

By: MaryKhon Ding! Dong! Queeridos! December is here and that means, celebrations, food, parties, family dinners, cocktail hour, Santa Claus, Elves, annoying Christmas music, snow/rain/cold, overp

Read The Full Article

TRANSPHOBIA KILLS…

By Jorge Diaz, MSW - Latinx Advocate What is a Trans person? What does it mean to be of Trans Experience? Questions that are so complex but should be easy to answer. Trans people are simply people

Read The Full Article